It's easy to make your own pizza pockets.
- Prep: 15 minutes - Bake: 10 minutes
- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated pizza dough
- 8 slices sandwich-style Canadian Bacon
- 4 slices (3/4-ounce each) LAND O LAKES® American cheese
- 1/2 pint (1 cup) creamy deli cole slaw, drained
Heat oven to 425°F. On lightly floured surface unroll pizza dough.
Cut dough into quarters.
Press each square of dough into 4 1/2x7-inch rectangle.
Layer 2 slices Canadian Bacon, overlapping, 1 slice Cheese and 1/4 cup cole slaw to within 1/2 inch of edge.
Roll up dough, starting on short side; seal edges and ends well.
Place pockets, seam-side down, on greased baking sheet.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
To serve, cut each sandwich into thirds.
- Makes 4 sandwiches
- Nutritional Info Per 1 sandwich: Calories 380, Protein 23 g, Carbohydrate 39 g, Fat 15 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Sodium 1510 mg, Fiber 0 g