- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp Parkay spread stick
- 1 lbs Velveeta cubed
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ cup beer
- ¼ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- few drops hot pepper sauce
- green onion slices (option)
- Cook and stir onion and garlic in spread in large saucepan on medium-high heat until tender.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add Velveeta, milk, beer, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce.
- Cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until Velveeta is melted and soup is hot.
- Pour into 4 serving bowls; sprinkle with sliced green onion.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.