- ½ cup shredded low-fat mozzarella
- ¼ cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tbsp snipped parsley
- 4 medium (12 oz total) boned skinless chicken breast halves for filling
- ⅛ tsp paprika
- 2½ oz jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 tbsp snipped chives
- 1 tbsp chopped pimento
- 1 tbsp fine dry bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp plain low-fat yogurt
- In a small bowl combine cheese, mushrooms, the ¼ cup yogurt, chives, parsley, and pimento.
- Place 1 chicken breast half, boned side up, between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
- Working from the center to the edges, pound lightly with a meat mallet to ⅛" thickness.
- Remove plastic wrap.
- Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Spread some of the filling on each chicken breast half.
- Fold in the sides and roll up.
- Arrange rolls seam side down in a 10x6x2" baking dish.
- Combine bread crumbs and paprika.
- Brush chicken with the 1 tbspn yogurt; sprinkle with crumb mixture.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 20–25 minutes or till chicken is tender and no longer pink.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.