Perfect for a New Year's Eve party.
Contributed by Jenn in Middle Missouri at World Recipes Y-Group
- 16 chicken wings
- 2 tbsp margarine
- ¾ cup crumbled crackers or fine breadcrumbs
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- Fresh basil or parsley, for garnish
- Wash chicken wings and pat dry.
- In a bowl combine the crumbled crackers or bread crumbs, herbs and Parmesan cheese. Add seasonings and mix well to blend.
- Melt butter. dip chicken wings, first in melted margarine and into the crumb coating.
- Arrange chicken wings in lightly oiled ovenproof baking dish.
- Bake chicken wings at 375 °F for about 30 minutes or until lightly brown and done. Chicken wings should be tender.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.