- 1 pkt macaroni & Cheese Dinner (Kraft)
- 1 1/2 cup elbow macaroni
- 15 oz chili beans with spices, canned
- 14 1/2 oz tomatoes (Pasta style), canned
- 1 x bell pepper coarsely chopped
- 1 x Onion coarsely chopped
- Cook the macaroni from the box and the additional macaroni.
- Saute the Onion and green pepper in water.
- Add tomatoes and beans and heat through.
- Sprinkle the Cheese powder over drained macaroni in a big bowl.
- Stir to coat.
- Mix in the hot bean mixture and stir well.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.