This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Farrell Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1988 and apparent also the family collection from the Gonzales Estate in Crandall, Texas in 1980.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ pound ground chuck
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- ½ pound grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup real mayonnaise
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 9 inch pie shell
- Brown meat then drain and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine eggs, cheese, mayonnaise and onions and beat well then stir in meat mixture and pour all into pie shell and bake at 350°F for 35 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.