- 1 pkg jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 small jar pimentos
- 1 large egg (well beaten)
- 1 med Onion (chopped)
- 1 small bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 can creamed corn (15 oz)
- 1 cartn sour cream (8 oz)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 pkg Cheddar Cheese (8 oz)
- Mix all the ingredients except cheddar cheese together and put half of the mixture in a 1 quart size, greased, baking dish.
- Top with half of the grated Cheddar Cheese and pour the remaining mixture in.
- Top with other half of grated Cheddar Cheese and bake at 375 degrees for about half an hour or until done (when knife inserted in middle comes out clean)
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.