Purchased from Bowers Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1994. Dated 1962. I made this for a spaghetti supper I hosted a few years ago. It’s good, but I won’t make it again. I have many more recipes that are much more acceptable.
- 1 medium loaf unsliced French bread
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 2 cloves garlic, halved
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine butter, garlic, parsley and Parmesan cheese.
- Soften at room temperature before using.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut slices down the length of the bread loaf at 1 inch intervals, without cutting all the way through.
- Rub slices and top of loaf with spread.
- Wrap bread in foil, leaving top partially uncovered.
- Bake until heated through, about 15 minutes.
Contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.