Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my Old Recipes
- 1 pkg. Kraft Macaroni and Cheese (14.5 oz)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tbsp margarine
- 1½ cup milk
- 2 cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 to 3 cups cooked and cup up chicken
- Make dinner as pkg. directs except using 1½ cups milk and the ⅓ cup margarine called for in the directions.
- Sauté onion in the 2 tbsp margarine until tender.
- Add to prepared dinner along with remaining ingredients (soup and chicken).
- Mix well and spoon into a 3 quart casserole.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes until bubbly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.