- 1 cup (8 oz.) sour cream
- 8 oz Pkg. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Finely shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3/4 cup Sliced green onions
- 1 tbl lime juice
- 1 tbl Minced seeded jalapeño pepper
- 10 oz Pkg. flour tortillas (6" size)
Combine the first six ingredients in a bowl; mix well. Spread on one side of tortillas and roll up tightly. Wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Slice into 1" pieces. Serve with picante sauce.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.