This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Irwin Estate in Jacksonville, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 medium potatoes
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Wash potatoes well then cut into 8 wedges and set aside.
- Combine Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder and paprika stirring well.
- Dip wedges in melted butter and arrange in single layer in lightly greased pan.
- Sprinkle cheese mixture even over potatoes.
- Bake uncovered at 375°F for 40 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.