This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Love Estate in Sachse, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 4 slices toasted bread
- 1 peach pitted and cut into 8 wedges
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Spread cottage cheese on the slices of toast.
- Place 2 wedges of peach on each and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Place under a preheated broiler for 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.