Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 5 Minutes | Ready In: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 7 cups / Servings: 56
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1¼ cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- ¼ teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ⅔ cup chopped red bell pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a medium baking dish, mix the cream cheese, sour cream, oregano, red pepper flakes, pizza sauce, green onions, garlic, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and red bell pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven 5 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly brown.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 51 | Total Fat: 4.5g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 66mg | Total Carbs: 1.1g | Dietary Fiber: 0.1g | Protein: 1.6g
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.