- potatoes - 900 g (2 lb) peeled cut into chunks,
- milk - 3 tbsp,
- Cotswold or Cheddar Cheese - 110 g (4 oz) grated,
- butter - 50 g (2 oz),
- leeks - 450 g (1 lb) sliced,
- red pepper - 1 large seeded roughly chopped,
- Courgettes - 450 g (1 lb) thickly sliced,
- Button Mushrooms - 225 g (8 oz),
- paprika - 2 tsp,
- plain flour - 25 g (1 oz),
- vegetable stock - 300 ml.
1. Pre-heat oven to 200C / 400F / Gas 6.
4. Sprinkle in the flour, then gradually add the stock and bring to the boil, stirring continuously. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.