Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled, cubed
- 1 onion, very finely chopped
- 2 cans chicken broth (14 oz each)
- ½ tsp white pepper
- 1 pkg (8 oz) shredded American cheese
- 1 cup half and half
- In slow cooker, combine potatoes, onion, chicken broth and white pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- With potato masher, mash potatoes in slow cooker.
- About 1 hour before serving, stir in cheese and cream and cook for 1 more hour.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.