Chermoula tuna is an authentic Moroccan dish suitable for any occasion. It is absolutely delicious and easy to prepare. Don't miss out on a treat! This recipe serves 4.
- 25 g coriander
- 2 teaspoon toasted cumin seeds
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 garlic cloves
- juice of 1 lemon
- olive oil
- ½ tablespoon salt
- 4 tuna steaks
- Blend the coriander, cumin, cayenne pepper, paprika, garlic, lemon juice, salt and 2 tablespoons of olive oil for a couple of minutes. When it comes out of the blender, the mixture needs to be chunky rather than smooth. That is the chermoula.
- Rub the chermoula over the tuna steaks evenly, and on both sides. Put the steaks in a dish and cover it. Marinade them for at least 2 hours, but turn them every 15 minutes or so.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan until it's hot. Put the tuna steaks in there and fry for 4 minutes on each side.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.