- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups cherry (or raspberry)ice
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 4 cups fresh, sweet cherries, pitted
- 2 cups crushed macaroons
- 1/2 cup blanched almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup Grand Marnier (optional)
- garnish: stemmed, unpitted cherries
- Combine softened ice cream and cherry or raspberry ice.
- Add whipped cream and stir well.
- Add pitted cherries, crushed macaroons, and chopped almonds.
- Mix well and add Grand Marnier(optional).
- Stir again and serve mounded in a decorative bowl garnished with unpitted, stemmed cherries.
submitted by: Henry Siegel
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.