- 2 cups pitted cherries plus extra for garnish
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tbs brandy or bourbon
- 1 pint vanilla frozen yogurt
- In a saucepan, combine first 5 ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer cherries 20 min. or until sauce thickens to a syrup.
- Remove from heat, let cool 15 min.
To serve Edit
- Divide yogurt among 4 dessert bowls.
- Spoon warm sauce and cherries over the yogurt, top each with a few fresh cherries.
Makes 4 Servings of Cherries Jubilee
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.