- 1¼ cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup margarine or butter, melted
- 1 can (21-ounce) cherry pie filling or topping
- 1 tsp grated orange peel
- 2 pkg (8-ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14-ounce) Eagle ® Brand sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup lemon juice from concentrate
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch spring-form pan.
- In blender container, puree pie filling until smooth; add orange peel.
- In mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in Eagle ® Brand until smooth.
- Add eggs, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well.
- Pour half of batter into pan; top with ½ cup puree.
- Repeat layering.
- With knife, swirl puree into cheese mixture.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Chill.
- Serve with remaining puree.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.