- 1 pkg. Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Prepare brownie mix as directed except bake 20 minutes.
- Beat egg, milk, vanilla and cream cheese in large bowl until smooth.
- Pour over baked brownie layer.
- Bake until topping is set, 25 minutes.
- Cool 2 hours.
- Spread cherry pie filling.
- Cut into 2 inch squares.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.