Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 6
- Source: Unknown
- 20 oz can cherry pie filling
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup skim milk
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp almond extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- Pour pie filling into greased slow cooker.
- Combine remaining 7 ingredients. Beat until smooth.
- Spread over pie filling.
- Cover and cook on high 1½ to 2 hours.
- Put the finishing touch on this juicy cobbler with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.