Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1½ cups cherries, pitted
- 2 medium peaches, halved and pitted
- ½ cup orange juice
- 4 orange wedges
- 4 cherries with stems
- Place cherries and peaches in a blender with orange juice.
- Blend at medium speed until creamy.
- Pour mixture into custard glasses.
- Top each glass with an orange wedge and a whole cherry.
- Serve immediately. Otherwise, store in the fridge with each custard glass tightly covered. Will keep for 3 to 5 days.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.