- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings.
- 8 oz package cream cheese
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ cup water
- small package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 9 inch baked pie crust
- 21 oz can cherry pie filling
- In bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy, beat in milk until smooth.
- Beat in water and pudding mix until smooth. Chill 10 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread half the pudding mixture into pie crust.
- Top with half of the cherry filling, then the remaining pudding mixture.
- Chill 2 hours or until set. Garnish as desired with remaining cherry filling before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.