This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Tinsley Estate in Venus, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 package herb stuffing mix
- 1 teaspoon sage
- ¼ teaspoon poultry seasoning
- ¼ cup melted butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 cups boiled chestnuts coarsely chopped
- 1 cup hot milk
- Sauté celery and onion in melted butter or margarine until tender.
- Combine stuffing mix, onion, celery, sage and poultry seasoning.
- Add coarsely chopped boiled chestnuts and mix gently.
- Add hot milk to moisten.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.