Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Yield: 5 dozen cookies, 2½ inches in diameter.
- 3½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ tsp baking soda
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2½ cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tsp vanilla
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, salt and baking soda. Set aside.
- Thoroughly mix together the remaining ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients, mixing until combined.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets coated with no-stick cooking spray (or lined with parchment paper)
- Bake at 375°F for about 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool on wire racks.
Nutritional information Edit
Per Serving (1 cookie):
- 90 calories | 0 g dietary fiber | 2 g fat | 64 mg sodium
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.