- 1 qt milk or water
- 2 cup Yellow or white cornmeal
- 3 x eggs, separated
- 4 tbl Melted butter
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bring milk to a boil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Gradually stir in cornmeal and cook, stirring.
- Beat in egg yolks, butter and seasonings.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites .
- Fold whites into corn mixture and pour into a 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes .
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.