Makes 4 to 6 servings.
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 pack fast-rising active dry yeast
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 cup water (120°F to 130°F)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp Kikkoman lite soy sauce
- 1½ tsp dried Italian herbs, crushed
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1½ cups shredded low fat mozzarella cheese, divided
- ¼ lbs mushrooms, sliced
- 2 med tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 1 small green bell pepper, sliced
- Combine first 3 ingredients in mixing bowl; stir in water and oil to form a ball.
- Turn out on lightly floured board; knead 1 minute. Shape dough into ball; place in lightly greased bowl. Cover; let rise in warm place until doubled, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine next 3 ingredients; set aside.
- Punch down dough; divide into 6 equal pieces. Roll out each piece to circle about 5 inches in diameter; place on lightly oiled baking sheets, building up edges slightly.
- Brush circles with half of soy sauce mixture; sprinkle with 1 cup cheese.
- Divide vegetables between pizzas; brush vegetables with remaining soy sauce mixture.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in 450°F oven 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.