This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Poe Estate in Justin, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Add ingredients to your bread machine according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Run dough program.
- Lightly oil a heavy 10 inch skillet.
- Press out the dough into the pan.
- Cover and allow to rise in a warm place for 20 minutes.
- Top with your favorite sauce, toppings and cheese and bake at 425°F for 25 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.