- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 clove garlic, mashed
- 1 lbs chicken breast, boneless skinless, cut in thin strips
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- 4 tbsp white wine
- ¼ tsp cumin
- 2 bay leaves
- raisins, capers, == Directions ==
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Saute the onion, green pepper and garlic until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken and stir-fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce, wine, cumin, bay leaves, and raisins, capersm and green olives to taste.
- Cover pan, reduce heat and cook 10 minutes, or until chicken is well-cooked.
- Remove bay leaves.
- Serve with white rice and fried ripe plantains.
Nutritional information Edit
Pper serving: 197 calories; 27g pro, 6g carb, 5g fat (25%) exchanges: 1 veg, 2.9 meat, .5 fat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.