- 1 cup tender, fresh snow Peas, washed, lightly steamed or blanched
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1 cup cooked Chicken breast in 1 inch strips
- 15 or more pitted green olives, more to taste, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar or fresh lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- (optional) 1 tsp mustard (classic French vinaigrette has this)
- (optional) 1 clove of garlic, peeled and minced fine
- (optional) 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 8 oz cooked linguine or Pasta of your choice
- Cook and drain Pasta.
- Lightly steam or blanche and refresh snowpeas (plunge briefly in boiling water the rinse immediately with cold water).
- Cut the Chicken breasts into bite sized pieces.
- Make vinaigrette dressing: Measure 2 T vinegar into mixing bowl. Add optional mustard, minced garlic or ginger, salt and pepper and stir will. Add the 6 T olive oil and mix well again. (some do this in a mixing jar, make double or triple the quantity and keep the extra for other salads).
- Combine the Pasta and the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Add the vinaigrette and stir well again, taste for seasoning.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.