This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Turner Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1997.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 cups uncooked long-grain rice
- 4 tablespoons instant chicken bouillon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir until evenly distributed.
- Store in a cool dry place and use within 8 months.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.