Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yield: 6 Servings and 2 cups of cream sauce
- 2½ lb round steak
- 5 oz evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp green tabasco sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour -- divided
- 2 tsp paprika
- ¾ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- vegetable oil
- Trim steak and pound, if needed, to ½ inch thick; cut into 6 to 8 pieces.
- Combine milk, tabasco sauce and salt in a bowl.
- Measure 1 cup of flour into a bowl.
- Combine remaining flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper in another bowl.
- Dip steak into flour, into milk mixture, and then into seasoned flour.
- Set aside until all meat is coated.
- Heat 1 or 2 inches of oil in fry pan.
- Fry meat until both sides are golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with cream sauce, mashed potatoes and gravy.
Cream Sauce Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.