- 1 x boneless Chicken breast
- 1/2 sm Onion
- 1 can Mushrooms
- 1 can chicken broth
- 2 cup water
- 1/2 cup half-and-half or heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- (or 1 crushed garlic clove)
- salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- Sautee chicken, onions and mushrooms until cooked.
- Dice Chicken into bite-sized pieces and add to water and chicken broth.
- Simmer until warm and add garlic, salt and pepper.
- On warm add half-and-half.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.