Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1½ cups water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 (15¼-ounce) cans apricot halves, drained
- 1 cup apricot nectar
- 5 tablespoons brandy, optional
- Set rack in cooker.
- Place chicken and water atop rack in pressure cooker.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper to season.
- Lock lid and bring to full pressure.
- Reduce heat, maintaining pressure, and cook for 8 minutes.
- Release pressure.
- Drain chicken, reserving stock.
- Remove skin and bones from breasts and discard.
- Place breasts in a single layer in a greased casserole dish.
- Set drained apricot halves on top.
- Combine reserved broth and nectar and pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 15 – 20 minutes, or until heated through.
- Stir in brandy, as desired, just before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.