- 1 pkt. SHAKE 'N BAKE Original Chicken Seasoned Coating Mix
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel (optional)
- 2-1/2 lb. Chicken pieces
- 2 bananas
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE coconut, toasted
- PREHEAT oven to 400 °F. Mix coating mix and peel in shaker bag or on plate. Coat Chicken as directed on package. Arrange in single layer in shallow baking pan.
- BAKE 40 to 45 minutes or until Chicken is cooked through. Meanwhile, peel bananas; cut in half lengthwise. Dip in orange juice, then roll in brown sugar until evenly coated on all sides.
- REDUCE oven temperature to 350 °F. Place bananas around Chicken. Bake an additional 10 minutes. Sprinkle with coconut.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.