- ½ cup shredded carrot
- ¼ cup sliced green onion
- 1 tsp curry powder (or less)
- 1 tbsp margarine
- ½ cup soft bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 1 tbsp water
- 4 medium (12 oz total) boned skinless chicken breast halves
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tsp orange marmalade
- In a small saucepan cook carrot, green onion, and curry powder in margarine till vegetables are tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in bread crumbs, raisins, and water.
- Place 1 chicken breast half, boned side up, between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
- Working from the center to the edges, pound lightly with a meat mallet to ¼" thickness.
- Remove plastic wrap.
- Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Sprinkle chicken pieces lightly with salt.
- Place ¼ of the stuffing mixture on ½ of each chicken breast.
- Fold the other half of the chicken breast over the filling.
- Secure with a toothpick.
- Place chicken in an 8x8x2" baking dish.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, covered, 350°F for about 25 minutes or till chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, combine yogurt and marmalade.
- To serve, dollop about 1 tsp yogurt mixture atop each piece of chicken.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.