- Ethnicity - Punjabi, North Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- 500 g boneless chicken
- ¾ cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp chopped green coriander
- 1 tsp dried mango powder
- 1 tsp chopped green chile
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp red chile powder
- 1 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- Clean and cut the chicken into 1 inch cubes.
- Boil chicken pieces in salted boiling water for 1 minute.
- Drain excess water and chill chicken in a refrigerator.
- Mix chopped onions, garam masala powder, dry mango powder, chopped green chilies, red chili powder, salt, chopped green coriander, lemon juice and oil with cooked chicken pieces.
- Arrange in a serving platter or bowl.
- Decorate with tomato slices or a tomato rose.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.