- 4 cups raw chopped Chicken
- 1 cup water
- ½ tsp red pepper
- 12 oz bottle chili sauce (I never have that so I add some sweet pickle juice but you could use a little vinegar and Sugar too)
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbl worsteceshire sauce
- 1 Tbl Dijon mustard
- 14 oz can chopped tomatoes
- 1 can chicken broth (or a couple boullion cubes in water)
- Heat 3 T of oil. And Saute the following for 5 minutes the first ingredients
- Add and cook two more minutes with the part II ingredients
- Add the rest
- Simmer 20 minutes and add one 16 oz can Northern white beans. Heat 5 more minutes and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.