This is a tasty summer recipe! Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup Prepared honey mustard salad
- 1 tbl lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 dsh hot pepper sauce
- 2 cup Diced cooked Chicken
- 2 cup Cooked couscous
- 1/2 cup Diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup Thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- 1 tbl Chopped fresh cilantro
- Ground pepper
- Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- 2 tbl Toasted sliced almonds optional
- In salad bowl, whisk together dressing, lemon juice, cinnamon and pepper sauce.
- Add Chicken, couscous, red pepper, green onions, Raisins, cilantro and salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss with dressing.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.