- 1 small Chicken
- 1 Onion
- 1 tomato
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp. ground cumin (jeera)
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. curry powder
- 3 potatoes
- Peel and cut potatoes. Cut Chicken into pieces and wash. Cut onions and garlic and grind together. Place Onion, garlic, cumin, and curry powder in a small bowl and then add 1/4 cup of water and mix to make a curry paste.
- Add oil to a pot and heat, and then add curry paste and stir frequently and let it fry for 5 minutes. Add Chicken to the pot and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes to Chicken. Add water.
- Add tomatoes if necessary. Simmer for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. This dish can be served with roti or rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.