Chicken curry for two people.
- 1 cup of curry masala sauce (this can be purchased in a jar)
- 1 finely chopped cayenne chile
- 1 tablespoon whole coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon of chilli powder
- 2 inches root ginger grated
- 3 chicken breasts chopped
- 3 teaspoons of curry powder
- 4 cloves crushed garlic
- 4 tablespoons roughly chopped coriander leaves
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ of an onion finely chopped
- First, you need to make a paste of the curry powder quantity you have measured out.
- You need to do this with chili powder and a little water too.
- Next, fry up the onion until it turns translucent in the vegetable oil.
- Next, add in the garlic, chili and garlic, and make sure that you stir-fry the mixture on a medium flame for about 5 minutes.
- Then, add in the chili powder paste and the curry, and stir well while the whole mixture fries for an addition 30 seconds.
- Next, add in the chicken pieces, and also make sure you seal the cooking vessel well on all sides.
- Also, remember to add in the masala gravy, and allow it to simmer for 20 minutes.
- By this time, the chicken should be cooked, but remember to keep stirring constantly.
- Use your own discretion and assess whether you need to add more masala gravy and water.
- The water would prevent the curry from thickening too much.
- Finally, you may add the fine coriander leaves you chopped earlier, and allow the food to cook for a few minutes.
- Your chicken curry is now ready to serve.[[Category:Indian Meat Dishes
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.