- 8 oz (½) of carton plain yogurt, unsweetened low-fat
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 8 chicken breast halves (3 oz) skinned
- ½ cup soft breadcrumbs
- vegetable cooking spray
- Combine yogurt and mustard, stirring until well blended.
- Brush breast halves evenly with yogurt mixture, and dredge breadcrumbs.
- Arrange chicken in a 12 x 8 x 2 baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 400°F for 30 minutes.
- Increase temperature to 450°F.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until chicken is done and coating is browned.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.