This pizza is really good, we all love pizza here, this pizza has cheeses and onions and chicken on it, and a honey Dijon dressing too. We used ranch dressing, hot sauce, and red pepper flakes for garnishes.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 slices.
- 2 pounds pizza dough
- 1 cup honey Dijon salad dressing
- ½ pound shredded cheddar, mozzarella cheese blend
- ½ pound shredded cooked chicken
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced in rings
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Coat pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Pat out pizza dough onto pan.
- Spread dressing over dough, leaving ½ inch border around edge.
- Sprinkle with half of cheese blend.
- Scatter chicken over top.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese blend and the Parmesan.
- Top with onion rings.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until top is bubbly and bottom is browned.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.