- 6 chicken breasts or 1 large whole chicken
- 2 pkg. broccoli flowerets, fresh or frozen
- 2 cans Cream of chicken soup
- 2 tbsp. fresh or dried parsley
- 1 small jar pimento strips
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, fresh
- 1 carton sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- dash of Worcestershire sauce
- dash of Tabasco sauce
- 1 – 2 tsp. curry powder
- Cover chicken with water. Add bay leaf, celery tops, salt, and pepper. Cook.
- Debone chicken.
- Blanche broccoli and let cool on paper towels. Place chicken in buttered casserole.
- Add layer of broccoli and pimento strips.
- Mix soup, sour cream, half of cheese, curry, and parsley. Pour over chicken and broccoli. Repeat layers.
- Top with cheese and bread crumbs and paprika. Bake at 375 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Poultry Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.