Coating Mix :
- 1/2 cup plain dried bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped corn flakes
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. red chilli powder
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 4 tbsp. milk
- 8 Chicken drumsticks
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. of salt
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Put the drumsticks in a large bowl, add lemon juice and one teaspoon of salt and rub it all over the drumsticks. Cover and marinate for at least 3 to 4 hours.
- Beat the egg and milk in a bowl. Combine the bread crumbs, corn flakes, sesame seeds, salt, pepper, chilli powder and garlic powder in a plastic bag.
- Dip the drumsticks in the egg mixture, then shake in the bag to coat.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Grease a baking sheet.
- Arrange the coated drumsticks on a greased baking sheet and drizzle with the melted butter.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.