- 2 cup shredded nappa cabbage
- ½ lbs ground chicken
- 1 tsp ginger root, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- nonstick cooking spray
- ⅓ cup orange marmalade
- ¼ cup minced shiitake mushrooms
- 1 each green onion, minced
- 3 tbsp water
- 30 each round wonton wrappers- 3 ½"
- 1¼ cup chicken broth
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- In nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, saute cabbage and mushrooms for 2 minutes, cool.
- Stir in ground chicken, green onion, ginger, water and salt.
- Place 1 tsp filling on each wrapper.
- Moisten edges with water and join over filling (note: make dumplings in advance).
- Cover with damp cloth and plastic wrap with cooking spray, grease skillet.
- Over medium heat, brown dumplings, half at a time, 6 minutes. Turn.
- Over medium-high heat, add ½ cup broth.
- Cover and cook 3 minutes, until broth evaporates.
- For sauce, blend marmalade, vinegar and remaining broth.
Nutritional information Edit
6 servings - about 1 cup sauce per serving
- 205 calories | 13 g protein | 34 g carbohydrate | 2 g fat | 31 mg cholesterol | 388 mg sodium
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.