Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 2 cups chicken; cooked, diced
- ½ lb velveeta; cubed
- 1 pinto beans; drained
- 2½ oz ripe olives; sliced
- ½ cup salsa
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- ½ cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup self-rising cornmeal mix
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- Use for garnish: shredded lettuce, chopped onion, chopped tomato, avocado slices, sour cream and salsa.
- Heat oven to 400 °F.
- Grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- In a large bowl combine chicken, cheese, beans, salsa, chili powder; blend well.
- Spoon into greased baking dish; set aside.
- In a med bowl beat egg.
- Stir in milk, cornmeal and oil; blend well.
- Pour evenly over chicken mixture.
- Bake at 400 °F for 30–35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with toppings as desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.