- 1 cup Wishbone Italian dressing (other brands not as good)
- ⅓ cup soy sauce (prefer Kimlan or Kikkoman)
- juice of one lime
- 1 Tablespoon Bolner's Fiesta brand fajita seasoning (from San Antonio)
- 1½ teaspoons seasoned meat tenderizer (McCormick's)
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper (pizza flakes)
- 1 ounce honey
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (jar is OK)
- 2 – 3 dashes Louisiana hot sauce
- handful of fresh cilantro, mostly leaves
- Blend all ingredients in food processor and marinate chicken breasts at least several hours or preferably overnight. I pound boneless chicken breasts to even thickness and tenderize meat by punching small holes.
- Grill about 8 – 10 minutes being careful not to overcook and toughen meat.
- Warm extra marinade on the side for sauce or dipping.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.