Cook time: 2 minutes
Serves: 1 serving
This is a delicious recipe for sunny-side up eggs that well... taste surprisingly like chicken! If you like Rotisserie Chicken, you will love this simple but yummy breakfast recipe!
- Carefully crack eggs and pour them into a bowl.
- Mix the garlic salt or the garlic powder-salt mix (whichever you are using) with the sugar.
- Pour the eggs into a frying pan and turn the fire on.
- Before the egg whites becomes white, gently pour the powder mixture over the eggs.
- When done cooking, you may serve. It is suggested that you serve with bacon and toast.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.