Chicken Gorgonzola with Orzo from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—public domain government resource
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 6
- Remove fat from chicken and cut chicken into half inch strips.
- Spray a 10-inch skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken in skillet until browned or about 2 minutes.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and cook onion over medium-high heat until tender, stirring often (about 4 minutes).
- Stir in broth, pasta, seasoning, lemon pepper and chicken.
- Heat to boiling then reduce heat to low.
- Simmer uncovered for 11 minutes, stirring occasionally until pasta is just tender. Remove from heat.
- Stir in Gorgonzola cheese and serve.